Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm Done!!!

I can't believe that it is over. After long last, I have finally finished all of my hours for full licensure. I sent my paperwork off to the State today, and I now have my Full License, meaning that I am no longer in residency and are now longer required to work under a supervisor. This allows me to officially get the promotion and raise that was approved at work, contingent upon the full license, and I can also begin to branch out and have more freedom in terms of teaching and taking clients. It also puts me on more insurance boards, meaning that I can take a MUCH wider range of insurance providers.

This essentially is what I feel has been holding me back professionally. I finally feel that the shackles have been removed, and I'm completely autonomous and legit. It feels very good.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations. Now it's just your wife, your kids, your job, your house, your loans, your hobbies, your obsessions, your .... wait a minute, maybe it was better before.
Seriously, it's great. Enjoy the moment. Hope to see you soon.
Dad

Mary Lou said...

Yes, we are truly proud of our Doctor. I always knew you were going to be a doctor of some sort. All of that work has led up to this...a full time job and all that goes with it. That's suppose to be good. We celebrate your accomplishment!
Mom

Anitra said...

Congrats!
--James, Anitra, and Julia

Larissa said...

WOO HOO! So excited for you! (love the dancing :) )

Kate said...

Jason- nice job!! Please tell Kari and the fam hello from Mike and I and come visit Chicago when the Astros play the Cubs (Go Astros).

ingridknits said...

This is so funny and cute. Good job and congratulations! (Late, as I just saw this). Go you! love, Ingrid