Saturday, August 18, 2007

Kids and Cleansing



Here are some pictures Tiffany took of the kids at a park in League City. I really like these pictures, and I'm especially impressed that she was able to get them to pose so easily.

I know I'm biased, but I absolutely love looking at my kids. Is that narcissistic? I know they kind of look like me, so does that make me vain? Perhaps, but I like it that way. I really missed the kids when they were away for a week. They had fun, but I know they were ready to come home too.

I'm really looking forward to next week. We're going to the lake house for a few days. Very rustic living with few amenities; just the right environment to cleanse our spirits and purge all of the stress and worries of life. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm looking forward to coming back feeling renewed.

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Beautiful photographs. I am impressed that Tiffany has such an artistic eye for photography. She is very talented. Most of us just get people to stand or sit and look at the camera. She went a step further and gave them a prop, flowers/nature, in which to be part of. Really cool to put the kids on the grown and take photos looking down. Very artsy.