Friday, October 21, 2005

[Passions Take Many Forms] Worlds colliding

I am a huge fan of the band Radiohead, and I recently became a fan of the Harry Potter books (the films are mediocre at best). The newest HP film, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, however, unites these two fan bases. Two members of Radiohead, Jonny Greenwood and Phil Selway, are in the film as members of the fictitious band, The Wyrd Sisters. They have recorded a song that will presumably be used in the film, perhaps in the Yule Ball scene.

You can download the song from a Radiohead website, ateaseweb.com.

By the way, I know I haven't commented yet on the Astros winning the NLCS and advancing to the World Series for the first time EVER. I plan to do so soon, however, hopefully before the Series begins tomorrow.

No comments: