Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Let's start over

Well, I finally made a stupid mistake. It only took a little over 28 years, but I did. I made a stupid mistake. No, seriously... This is the first time.

All right. Stop laughing...

I accidentally deleted my blog. That totally sucks. Luckily, I kept the archives on my computer, so I should be able to get all of the old entries up, but it will take some time. With working on my dissertation, seeing clients, and trying to get ready to go to Texas for 2 weeks, time is not something I have in abundance. Maybe when we're actually in Texas I'll repost all of that crap. In the meantime, check out this blog. It's pretty cool, especially if you're a fan of the great Craig Biggio (aka. "Pig Pen").

2 comments:

Kyle said...

That is sad, and I must say. I don't even know how that is possible. But, I guess it is. I'm surprised the most that I didn't do it.

Mary Lou said...

Wow Jason. That IS stupid. No not really. I'm like Kyle though and can't imagine how that happens. I'm glad to see you blogging though. Yeah, put it back up there. I like reading this.
Glad you're in Texas too.