Sunday, May 15, 2005

[Passions Take Many Forms] Astros finally score some runs

My family and I went to the Astros game tonight. It was a great game. The Astros won, 9-0, Morgan Ensberg went 4-4 with 3 HR, and Brandon Backe pitched a 4-hit shutout. We (Kari, Aidan, Regan, Dad, Kyle, Amanda, and myself) sat in the Club Level, which is really nice, but the best part was enjoying the game with my son and daughter. Of course, Regan didn't know what was going on, but Aidan had a blast. I'm finding more and more that he loves life. He loves to live and have fun. I have learned so much from him, not just about how to parent but also about how to live life: enjoy it. He enjoyed the game so much, even though he didn't understand much of it.

I'm finding that baseball is a great way to entertain and bond with my son (and maybe eventually, my daughter too). He has a blast. I have a blast. Baseball is great.

No comments: